I have been using planners for a long time now. I always want to record important events in my life. I also often forget appointments and birthdays that’s why it really helps to have them listed in my planner. For the past two years, I’ve been using Starbucks Planners and I just love them. I think Starbucks Philippines has the best designed planners. I also love the idea that you get it for free just by drinking coffee. And I love coffee that’s why it’s easier for me to collect the necessary number of stickers to avail a free planner. 😉
When I got my 2014 Starbucks planner late last year, I realized that I should do something different with it. I had so many planners before and after using them I just threw them away. I don’t want to do that this year. I want to keep my planner and make it as memorable as possible. That is when I decided to make it a PHOTO DIARY PLANNER.
I love taking pictures and having them printed. It is time to incorporate my love for taking pictures and writing in a Starbucks planner. Here is the outcome:
That’s my Starbucks Planner 2014, and it has become a photo diary / album which i will keep for the rest of my life. 😉
Now that I am in another country, these pictures help me ease the loneliness that I feel here. It was really a great decision to have this photo diary/ album / PLANNER. 😀 😛 😉
And Starbucks has just started their 2015 planner tradition. I am just envious now coz’ I am not in the Philippines and I won’t be able to get a planner this year. How I wish Starbucks UAE would also have planners to give to their customers. But I think that’s impossible considering that UAE doesn’t celebrate Christmas.
I just hope that some of my friends would send me a planner or I could find someone who would sell his/her planner to me. hahaha
This is how 2015 Starbucks Planners look like:
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 3, 2014 to January 8, 2015 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner.
Holiday Featured Beverages (9 stickers)
choice of any of the following:
- Toffee Nut Latte (hot, iced or Frappuccino® blended beverage)
- Peppermint Mocha (hot iced or Frappuccino® blended beverage)
- Christmas Cookie Latte (hot, iced or Frappuccino® blended beverage)
Any Starbucks Core Beverage of your choice (9 stickers)
EXCEPT bottled beverages
TOTAL 18 stickers
- Customer must present the Starbucks Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Christmas Cookie Latte or Peppermint Mocha). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer submits the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean, Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
- Senior Citizen discount
- Handicapped discount
- VAT Exempt
- Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
- Service Recovery Coupon
- Free Tall Beverage Coupon
- Customer Voice Redemption
- Rustan Coffee Partner discount
- Rustan Group of Companies discount
- Starbucks Card Registration Treat and Coupon
- Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
- HSBC Redemption
- Promotion starts on November 3, 2014. Stickers may be obtained from November 3, 2014 to January 8, 2015.
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2014 Planner starts November 3, 2014 up to March 8, 2015, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.