If there is one game that I can’t live without these days, it’s CANDY CRUSH! Everytime I have nothing to do, I always play Candy Crush. Sometimes you get so frustrated coz’ it takes many days before you can clear a level. Now I’m stuck at level 98. Grrrrrrrr.
Earlier today, a friend shared something thru her facebook account and posted Life Lessons taught by Candy Crush.
8. Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get lucky with a good board, sometimes you don’t. Deal with it.
7. Persistence is the key to success. If you persist long enough, one of these days you are bound to get it right somehow. Or get lucky. Or both.
6. Ask friends for help when you need it. You’ll be surprised at how many are able and willing.
5. Help friends as much as you can. Life is all about give and take after all.
4. There will not always be friends who can help you out. It happens. Suck it up and wait.
3. You won’t always understand what’s going on. That’s fine, you’re not expected to.
2. Chocolate is evil. It will mess things up.
1. Life is equal parts fun and frustrating. It is full of challenges every step of the way, yet it can also be sweet and colorful!
I think we always learn something in everything that we do. Playing games is actually not bad at all as long as you control yourself and don’t allow the game to take over your life. Life is beautiful, don’t waste your time doing nothing.. Enjoy life! Playing games is okay but we need to realize that more than dealing computer programs/software its actually more fun to deal with real people. I love Candy Crush and will continue playing it and put in my mind & heart the lessons I learned from playing it. But… at the same time, I will continue living life to the fullest.